Thursday, January 29, 2009

Why Does Everyone Think “Slumdog Millionaire” Was Such A Great Movie?

I mean, I watched this movie a few days ago and I thought I was in for some mind blowing experience but unfortunately I was somewhat disappointed. The title threw me off and I had no idea what it would be about until the game show’s theme music started to play, I think I rolled my eyes and thought to myself, ugh, this is slumdog_millionaireabout that millionaire game show. lol! It had that “love story” quality that a lot of movies have and I have to admit most of the time I like those types of movies. I guess I just thought it was something amazing because people had told me just how much they enjoyed it. The poop part really grossed me out and the dancing at the end was just hideous! 

No comments: