Thursday, August 7, 2008

I want to see "Pineapple Express"

I really think this movie is going to be a good laugh. I hope I'm not disappointed because lately a lot of movies have been what I would classify as garbage. I want to see it either tonight or tomorrow night. (hint, hint for the fiance, tee hee) So far the general consensus for this movie at Rotten Tomatoes is 68%, which is actually a decent rating because I find most of the critics there are very particular. Seth Rogen was awesome in "Knocked Up", "The 40 Year Old Virgin", "Superbad", and "You, Me and Dupree". The fact that he is Canadian is just an extra bonus. I've never been a big fan of James Franco, I keep thinking about Spiderman whenever I see him, which is not a good thing unless I'm watching Spiderman lol. Apparently Rosie Perez plays a Cop in this movie, that should be interesting to say the least, as Peter Griffin once said, "Don't be stupid, she speak good and everything". lol!

I will give my own full review of "Pineapple Express" right after I see it, well maybe not right after but you get my drift. If anyone else has seen it, pls leave me a comment on how you liked or disliked it! Just don't ruin it for me. haha!

No comments: