Thursday, July 31, 2008

Britney Spears - She Just Needs A Real Friend.


I have no idea why I am so infatuated with Britney Spears. I have been ever since I was about 17 yrs old, back then I used to say I hated her but I realized I was only saying this because I was envious of what I thought she had. I've always enjoyed her music, regardless of what I thought of her. I can't wait for the next CD to come out.
Lately it seems like she is doing a lot better for herself, I really think she would benefit from having a "true" friend in her life. It seems like all the friends she has had, have backstabbed her at some point or just left her hanging and that has got to be hard on a person. I would feel very alone if I thought there would be no one there for me in the end. Most people just like to poke fun or say rude things about her but I really think she has been through a lot with the divorce and custody battle being in the public eye, and I feel bad for her sometimes. I know she has tons of money, but money can only buy instant happiness and that kind of happiness fades very quickly.
Being molded into a sex symbol at such a young age would force anyone to grow up quickly, she never got to experience a normal teenage life so maybe she is still stuck back in the teenage years, I know I would be! I think your lifestyle has contruibuting factors to becoming bi-polar.
I really don't think Paris Hilton is a good choice of friend for anyone just after a divorce, she seems a little too much on the wild side at times and don't even get me started on Lindsay Lohan. lol!
All in all, I hope everything goes well for her in the future with her children, family and career.

No comments: