Friday, August 1, 2008

Pay Per Click Sites

I don't have much experience with pay per click sites. I signed up for a few of them last week just to see how they work and what they pay out, or more like IF they pay out. I have a fair amount of free time at work so I tend to do all my clicking then. It's kind of time consuming and sometimes each click is only worth .001 of a cent. I'm starting to think I could pick up more change on the road or collect cans/bottles and earn more. lol! Right now I think each account I have signed up for only has about $0.35 cents in it, and most of them don't pay out until you get at least $5.00 dollars. Sad eh?

I'd like to hear if anyone out there has any experience with these sites and if they got paid.

Here is a list of the ones I am currently using, try em out for yourself.. if you have spare time to waste on clicking.

1.
ThinkBux- pays $0.01 per ad you click on and you can click the same ads after a 24 hr period.

2.
DonkeyMails - has a no minimum payout, with pay per click ads and pay to read emails as well as paid sign ups and more.

3.
BuxKingdom - pays for clicks as well as signups and chat apparently.

4.
MatrixMails - has a $2.00 payout and you can earn cash by clicking, reading, signing up, and writing.

5. myLot - is not a pay per click site but they do pay you to post and discuss topics. It's a great way to earn extra cash and make new friends while doing so. They have a $10.00 minimum payout.


Happy Clicking Everyone!!


No comments: